Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Accessory Essentials

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been super busy working & attending a volleyball camp for my school. It has been super fun & the little kids are a joy to work with! Today as I am finishing up camp & packing, I will be showing you guys some summer essentials (that aren't clothes) for us preppy people! Here are a few:
Croakies are definitely an essential for summer. When you're not wearing your sunglasses & you don't want them falling off the side of the boat, these are perf! Vineyard Vines are my favorite, but so many places have them!
So, it was super hard to choose just one for koozies, but these are seersucker & monogrammed so they won. But this is another thing that sooo many places sell & all are cute & preppy. 
Another great summer essential is anything from KJP! (Kiel James Patrick) Whether it's a bracelet or belt or whatever, it is amazing for summer & super duper cute!
Even though there are many more things I could put on here, a hat is the last one. I am kinda obsessed with my hats. I have this one in a darker pink with a green horse & its so super cute I can't take it. I also have a navy lacoste one, & a seersucker Titleist one for golfing. I have many more, but those are my favs...Obsessed!! Anyway, thanks for reading! Stay tuned for next time I will be showing you some of my traveling essentials!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment