Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just a Rainy Day

Hey everyone! I'm officially on vacation! Ahhh it feels so good to finally relax & be away for a while. Here's where I am!

Yesterday when I got in it was sunny, however today it was a tad overcast & going to rain. While we're on the subject of rain, I might as well do a post about it! Today I'll be showing you a few essentials for a rainy day!
Hunter boots are a MUST for rainy days. Wouldn't want to get your favorite pair of shoes dirty & wet!
The best part is they come in all of these fun colors!
I'm quite obsessed with this outfit so I put it up..It is more for snow than rain, but you could use it for either. This is just an example of what you would wear them with.
& of course you must have an umbrella..There's so many to choose from. Vineyard Vines or you can even get a monogrammed one! Ahh so cute!!! Anyway thanks for reading, stay tuned for next time!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment