Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Outfits Part 1

Hi fellow prepsters! Today I wanted to show you all a few of my favorite looks for the summer! As you may know, it is rather hot in Florida, so keeping up with the preppy style is a tad tough because all I want to do is layer! So here are a few things that caught my eye that I will definitely be getting here in the next few weeks-

This is an everyday outfit you could wear virtually anywhere during the day..lunch, sailing, shopping etc. It is super cute & girly and the best part is the shorts are my favorite Lilly print!

  • Ralph Lauren Carissa Cotton Button Down- $211
  • Lilly Pulitzer shorts in "You gotta regatta"- $64
  • Jack Rogers Hamptons Classic Navajo Flat- $110
  • Kate Spade New York Gramercy Grand- $225
I absolutely love this & everyone needs a little white dress for summer! You could dress this down for lunch at the club or dress it up for a night on the town! You also can't go wrong with Lilly!
  • Lilly Pulitzer Payton dress- $348
These are just two of the many outfits I love for summer..I will be putting many more up in the days to come! Tomorrow will be nautical themed so stay tuned!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment