Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Outfits Part 2 (Nautical Themed)

Hey everyone! The countdown until I go to my lake house in Michigan is underway! 6 more days!! Yay!! I have already started packing..my suitcase is full & I'm not even halfway done, so I have no clue what to do! Today I will be showing you some of my favorite nautical themed outfits! I am super duper excited about this one. First, the colors of nauticalness (if that is a word)....Most people stick to the navy, white, & red for this..But I however like to wear navy & white stripes with yellow or orange sometimes too! It goes so well!! Okay, here are a few outfits I like:


This is a casual outfit that is perfect for anything..You could wear it virtually anywhere. White jeans are literally my life because they go with everything & one can never have too many navy & white striped shirts! Blazers are also one of the other things I adore because they make an outfit look complete & classy. And also you can't forget the red polo shoes & other amazing accessories that make this outfit! Love, Love, Love!


There were a lot of navy & white dresses so it was hard to choose one, but I absolutely loved this one so I picked it. It would be perfect paired with red stilettos or cute wedges! Another thing that works well with the nautical theme is polka dots, not just stripes & they're totally in style! One thing to be careful of is mixing stripes! Another dress that I absolutely love that I'll leave the link for is the J.Crew dizzy anchors dress It is absolutely fabulous!

Last one! This bathing suit I am in LOVE with from Target! They have the cutest bathing suits! It is super adorable & for the girl in need of the extra padding it is a push up! (Not that I do thank the Lord) They have a few other cute nautical themed ones also that you should go check out, & most of them you can mix & match! That's it for today, but stay tuned for more tomorrow!

~S


No comments:

Post a Comment