Monday, June 10, 2013

Packing for Vacation

Hey everyone! Tomorrow I leave for my vacation to my lake house in Michigan & I am freaking out about getting everything to fit! I am going to be showing you the bags & ways I pack today! Comment below & show me some of your favorite bags for vacation or methods of packing!
This is the bag I am putting under the plane..It's a Ricardo Beverly Hills. It's very big, but for all the clothes I want to bring, not big enough. (I don't think I'll ever find one big enough) This is where I put all of my clothes, shoes, & toiletries. I kinda want to get a cuter one so if anyone has any suggestions please comment below.

This is my Ralph Lauren rolly duffel bag that I take as one of my carry-ons. You can't really see the full size of it here though, but it is amazing and I love it. In here I put all of my clothes that I can't fit in my big bag.
And last but not least, this is my purse that I also bring as a carry-on. It is the Louis Vuitton neverfull GM. I absolutely love it. This is where I put my essentials like my wallet, sunglasses, books to read, and movies. Thanks for reading everyone and stay tuned for more! From Florida to Michigan.

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment