Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm Back!! (Organization Tips)

Hey everyone! It has been entirely too long since my last blog post, so I decided to start it up again. Currently, I am sitting on my bed procrastinating cleaning my room, so I figured it would be a perfect time to start.

As you may know, I am a senior in high school with only a few more months left of the "golden years" of my life. It is very sad, but I am also very excited about what is to come. Since I am supposed to be cleaning today, I figured I would do an Organization tips topic for today.

So, we all know this is what we wish our closet would look like.


Even though this may seem like an impossible task, there are many ways to get your closet to look this good. Target has an unbelievable selection of closet organizers, and Macy's has  these amazing NeatFreak Organizers for your closet. (Especially good for dorms with limited closet space)

Another good thing to invest in is storage trunks for underneath your bed. Because if you're like me, and your king size bed takes up most of the room, you need space to keep your mind-blowing amount of clothes. These trunks you can find normally at P.B. Teen, which is a good place to find almost anything for your room! That's it for today! It is good to be back!

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more! & follow me on twitter at @FloridaPrepGirl

~S


No comments:

Post a Comment